Help others understand that both the left and the right are aggressionists that lead to their own demise, and that the left/right arguments/discussions are actually a distraction from the true battle, the battle of aggressionist/non-aggressionist.
Left VS Right – The Distraction From Voluntaryism
About Mike ShanklinMichael Shanklin graduated with an MBA from Campbell University, his 3rd degree thanks to the help of an academic scholarship. While at Campbell, Michael Shanklin was not only a Dean's List honor roll recipient, but was also a front page reporter for the Campbell Times newspaper. During Michael's collegiate career, he was a paid tutor for mathematics, US history, & economics as well as being a team captain For "Relay For Life" in their fight against cancer. Michael was also elected as Secretary of the Student Government Association while at Central Carolina. Michael founded the Campbell Liberty Club and served as President until he graduated, then went into the private sector as the President for the Peace, Freedom, & Prosperity Movement, a website dedicated towards educating individuals on a free society through economics, philosophy, and providing alternatives to central planning. Michael has served as Political Director for the Libertarian Party of North Carolina and was elected as an executive committee board member for the LPNC as well. He's appeared on Fox News' show by Judge Napolitano, "Freedom Watch" and has recently taught himself Spanish. Michael has an amazing track record in the private sector, taking the RadioShack store he managed to the #1 overall store in the world beating out over 4,400 other stores before moving onto his current venture. When he's not enjoying time with his wife Cheryl and their newborn son Bryson who was born Feb 6th, Shanklin makes a living from donors, many of whom like yourselves, support individual freedom. Michael works diligently on creating new videos, pictures, and articles related towards a free society. Mike Shanklin's website VoluntaryVirtues.com and his youtube channel username mikeshanklin are a top destination for Freedom Lovers, maintaining over 11,000 subscribers and growing everyday. Over the years Michael Shanklin has educated millions of individuals on Austrian economics, civil liberties, voluntaryism, individual rights, peaceful interaction, personal freedoms, and self-ownership.
Connect with PFPM
- Mike Shanklin At “Anarchy In NYC 2013″: The Benefits & Economics Of A Non-Aggression/Free Society
- You Don’t Need To Sign A Piece Of Paper To Not Be State Property
- The Facebook Page “Being Liberal” Is Not What Most Liberals Would Consider Liberal…
- Bitcoin, Money, Cryptocurrencies, Fractional Reserve Banking, much more… Shanklin on LiveFreeFM
- Jeff Berwick on Triple-V
America, Anarcho-Capitalism, anarchy, Bank, coercion, Collapse, Corruption, Crisis, dollar, Economics, Economy, Empire, Federal Reserve, Financial, force, Freedom, Gold, Government, Individual Rights, Libertarian, Libertarianism, Liberty, market, Markets, News, Nonaggression Principle, Peace, Philosophy, police, Politics, Prohibition, Self-Ownership, slavery, Statism, Taxation, Taxes, Violence, Voluntaryism, War, War on Drugs, world
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- On Cloward and Piven, and OWS May 17, 2013
- Constitutions: Cognitive Dissonance & Utopian Unicorns May 16, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Are you capable of expounding on that, or just thr...
- reason: that'll show 'em...
- Michael Shanklin: It was actually a really good event. Lots of volun...
- Julie: Be careful!!! You will be dealing with Bloomberg a...
- terracoin forum: Unquestionably believe that that you stated. Your ...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute