Get a job I hear you say. So i can spend half my working life taking orders from someone else in order to earn the promissory notes of a private corporation needed to pay off the interest of those promissory notes? So I can have almost two thirds of the product of my labour legally [...]
About James CoxFather, Entrepreneur, Researcher & Activist.
The Jones Plantation by Larken Rose depicts what modern day slavery is. The story explains the illusion of freedom, that there is no difference between the master on the left and the master on the right, that you are a slave living on a tax farm.
“Recording governmental officers engaged in public duties is a form of speech through which private individuals may gather and disseminate information of public concern, including the conduct of law enforcement officers.” The link at the bottom of this post includes the official letter U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division JMS:TDM:RJO DJ 207-35-10 Special Litigation Section – [...]
It is apparent that most Americans do NOT know what is going on overseas with the military, which they fund with 51% of their Federal Tax dollars. If they did know what was happening I am sure that they would constantly contact their congressman via phone, email and letter, protest in the street, and/or simply [...]
Last night approximately 40 slept on the sidewalk at Cutis Hixon Park, Ashley St. Tampa, Florida in solidarity with all the other occupations, such as #occupywallst, #occupychicago, #occupyboston. The people at #occupytampa are starting to peacefully assemble to assert their right to free speech. More and more people are waking up to the fact that [...]
Today Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 12PM EST I ventured out to Lykes Gaslight Park, 401 Franklin St, Tampa, FL to the #occupytampa protest. Here I passed out a flier that I made with the philosophy of liberty, self-ownership on the front and www.AntiWar.com and Jury Nullification www.FIJA.org info on the back. Over 400 people [...]
October 7th 2011 will mark the 10 year anniversary of the war in the Middle East. This 10 years of war, has gone on for far too long. War has a heavy cost, a heavy cost that we don’t think about in our daily busy lives. That cost is your children or your grandchildren dying [...]
Judge Belvin Perry, Orange County Courthouse, Orlando, Florida. facebook event: Mark Schmidter & Julian Heiklen -https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=242056995839387 Julian Heicklen was arrested and sentenced to 145 days behind bars. His offense? Handing out pamphlets on a public sidewalk. Please read more info here: http://cdevolution.org/julian-heicklen/ Mark Schmidter was also jailed by the same judge (Judge Perry) for the same [...]
The Federal Appeals Court has ruled that video recording the police in a public place is a constitutional right for all U.S. citizens. This is a great win for the freedom movement. Public officials need to be held accountable for their actions. See ruling below. SIMON GLIK, Plaintiff, Appellee, v. JOHN CUNNIFFE, in his individual [...]
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- On Cloward and Piven, and OWS May 17, 2013
- Constitutions: Cognitive Dissonance & Utopian Unicorns May 16, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Are you capable of expounding on that, or just thr...
- reason: that'll show 'em...
- Michael Shanklin: It was actually a really good event. Lots of volun...
- Julie: Be careful!!! You will be dealing with Bloomberg a...
- terracoin forum: Unquestionably believe that that you stated. Your ...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute