http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Of all the founding fathers, Hamilton is the one I have least respect for. Taking all of the worst policies of all the other founders, and then compounding them in an effort to re-establish some type of Monarchy in the newly established states, he worked endless hours trying to accomplish [...]
by John Abshire America has only been engaged in six declared wars, and those wars are: The Second Barbary War, the War of 1812, the Mexican War, the Spanish American War, the First World War and the Second World War. In those times before, and after each conflict, America has been engaged in what are [...]
by Mike Grauer Have you heard? The FCC has a new Czar, Mark Lloyd. He controls the FCC threw the so called Diversity. Here is a good article about him. What I want to talk about is this. What would happen above and beyond broadcast TV and talk radio. What this means to you. What it means for free [...]
by Mike Grauer I just heard an amazing interview with the Researcher Jeff Sharlet on Coast to Coast AM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmLCTEI6qb0 <— Interview. The just of the interview that you can hear above is. World domination it not just on the left side of politics. Both sides have been corrupted. World domination. His book ,: The Family: The [...]
The debate started on a Sunday and ended officially on the following Saturday. One whole week of debating was exhausting but nonetheless engaging. Although at times the person I was debating against often employed the use of rhetoric and a slew of fallacies in their argument, and this includes sweeping generalizations that are very reminiscent [...]
In the final exchange that took place, it was apparent that none of us would be willing to change our positions on the issue. So I felt compelled largely to reply to three main issues from his last reply. The first had to do with showing my sources. The second had to do with explaining [...]
At this time I was going to begin to reply to his arguments but on this day, a new side argument also was beginning to take place. This side argument is also going to be posted and shared for all who wish to see further debunking and debating that would take place between us. But [...]
So after his reply I offered my explanations for how I saw the situation at hand. I wished to reply to all 6 of the full arguments and offer more of an explanation to the shorter replies he gave. The general arguments I gave in chronological order I had received from his reply were: 1) [...]
After reading his articles that he suggest I read so that I may better understand his position, I had a few more choice topics worth debating about on hand, the basic topics from his articles that I found worth clarifying was 1) The myth that Capitalists want government intervention in the economy. 2) The Difference [...]
In our third exchange, he began to reply to my previous argument. Covering what he felt were the top 13 points he had to make in regards to the statements I made. He suggested that I read the article “What Is Socialism” by Eric Ruder in order to grasp the point of socialism in relation [...]
- Taxation = Theft, War = Murder, Government = Violent Regional Monopoly June 18, 2013
- US Government Is Funding A Heart Eating Syrian Rebel Leader June 18, 2013
- “Supreme” Court – Right To Remain Silent Only When You Cite The 5th Amendment June 17, 2013
- Robert Kruger’s (WEWEREDECEIVED) New Ultimatum Video June 17, 2013
- Being Without Rulers Is NOT Chaos June 17, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...
- reason: Not trolling. I just don't see the value in this...
- David Shirk: Though in the city of PA, he was in a park paid fo...