http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Amongst the mountain of movements I would like to see go away, conservatism is one of them. To say that our country was founded on conservative values is nothing short of a pipe dream. A third of the colonists liked things the way they were, another third could not care [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Of all the founding fathers, Hamilton is the one I have least respect for. Taking all of the worst policies of all the other founders, and then compounding them in an effort to re-establish some type of Monarchy in the newly established states, he worked endless hours trying to accomplish [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=114 By David P Shirk This is the reason I have chosen to go back to our nation’s beginnings. Whether we like them or not, it is where we came from. People often mistake a Libertarian for a ‘right-winger’ or a ‘neo-con’. Ironically enough –they are just good ol fashioned republicans. The principles that I [...]
To donate, please go to http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140. By David P Shirk Chapter 4 – Woes of Centralization In 1820 Monroe was re-elected. In the same year, Missouri was denied admittance into the union as a slave state. Rather then being a battle of slave vs. free states, this was rather a political contention involving the number [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Chapter 2 – Aftermath And so America was now her own. She entered this new time bloodied, broken, poor, and uncertain as to what would happen next. March 1, 1781. The Articles of Confederation were signed into being as the first formal constitution of the new Nation as the Revolutionary [...]
The debate started on a Sunday and ended officially on the following Saturday. One whole week of debating was exhausting but nonetheless engaging. Although at times the person I was debating against often employed the use of rhetoric and a slew of fallacies in their argument, and this includes sweeping generalizations that are very reminiscent [...]
After reading his articles that he suggest I read so that I may better understand his position, I had a few more choice topics worth debating about on hand, the basic topics from his articles that I found worth clarifying was 1) The myth that Capitalists want government intervention in the economy. 2) The Difference [...]
by K Stafford People of Lakota Launch Private Bank for Only Silver and Gold Currencies Hill City, Lakota – November 24, 2008 – Announced today by the people of Lakota, the world’s first non-reserve, non-fractional bank accepting only gold and silver currencies for deposit. The 2500 member warrior society has contracted to provide private security [...]
- “Is Bitcoin A Currency?” Debate – Gabriel Scheare VS Christopher North November 29, 2013
- The Swedish Myth by Stefan Karlsson November 29, 2013
- VV Round Table – Jeffrey Tucker, Govt Prohibiting Gardens, The Pope On Capitalism, & much more… November 27, 2013
- “PHIL Talks” Hosts Q&A at Liberty Mingle in Vancouver, Canada w/ Mike Shanklin & Victor Pross November 27, 2013
- Voluntary Virtues Round Table 8-10 pm EST November 26, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- Page not found | Earth Freedom News: […] Parody Of “DrinkingWithBob” On “Go...
- Benjamin II: Affiliate link...
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...