If you’re like me then you know that before long, the government will kill itself off. By breaking its economic means, it will methodically lose the rest and simply become insolvent. I know most people who read this will disagree and that’s okay. Yet what if you’re wrong? What if the government were to go [...]
When a government chooses to separate itself from its people, the people retaliate by delivering an ultimatum for it to shape up or be renounced. If the ultimatum is unheeded, and government signs the divorce papers, it is then made clear that the people will either fall in line or be penalized. At this point [...]
By David P Shirk As a network engineer I find it troubling that the government seeks to label the internet as a catalyst for any emergency on a catastrophic basis. The thought that congress and the senate is constantly seeking a means to control, monitor, and force their whims on the internet are a constant [...]
by James Cox First let’s look at the word in the Oxford dictionary. authority • noun (pl. authorities) 1 the POWER or RIGHT TO GIVE ORDERS and ENFORCE OBEDIENCE. 2 a person or organization having OFFICIAL POWER. 3 recognized KNOWLEDGE or EXPERTISE. 4 an AUTHORITATIVE person or book. — ORIGIN Old French autorite, from Latin [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Amongst the mountain of movements I would like to see go away, conservatism is one of them. To say that our country was founded on conservative values is nothing short of a pipe dream. A third of the colonists liked things the way they were, another third could not care [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Many people like to quote the founders and other influential people of our nation’s beginnings, yet many seem to miss the point. For example, Thomas Paine wrote several pieces, but started with a work we are all familiar with called Common Sense. Though he had no formal education, and was [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Of all the founding fathers, Hamilton is the one I have least respect for. Taking all of the worst policies of all the other founders, and then compounding them in an effort to re-establish some type of Monarchy in the newly established states, he worked endless hours trying to accomplish [...]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxGL9-YV5Yc&fmt=18 [kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/MxGL9-YV5Yc" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin 12/17/2009 The Senate Committee renominated Ben Bernanke on Thursday, proving that the only change America has seen is a change towards even more government and monopoly control of our currency by the Federal Reserve. To visit Michael Shanklin’s Youtube Channel please click here FREEDOMBOOK, [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 by David P Shirk On the news we are constantly bombarded by the threats coming from the Middle East, and the surrounding countries. You then have the reporters playing 30 second sound and video clips on the situation. Many people watch these clips and assume that they know what is going on. Yet the [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Chapter 3 – Turn of the Century In Chapter 1, you will remember that Britain would not allow its colonies to expand past the Appalachia Mountains after the French and Indian War. In 1800, under the Treaty of San Ildefonso, Napoleon Bonaparte regained control of what used to be the [...]
- While Murderers Run Loose In Philadelphia… May 22, 2013
- Open Carry March, Kimberly Rivera, Kokesh Kidnapping, Defense From Criminal Govt Officials May 22, 2013
- A Response to Adams Critics, Blogger Lilyea, and His Arrest May 20, 2013
- Government Is Outsourced Domestic Violence May 19, 2013
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...
- reason: Not trolling. I just don't see the value in this...
- David Shirk: Though in the city of PA, he was in a park paid fo...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute