by Todd Andrew Barnett Meg McLain, FreeKeene.com‘s new blogger and a new, aspiring filmmaker, pens an outstanding open letter to Keene Police Department Lt. Peter Thomas, who arrested Sam Dodson on the charge of driving a vehicle with a suspended license moments after Dodson’s July 31 appearance at the Keene District Court. Here’s the letter [...]
by Todd Andrew Barnett Sam Dodson, prominent civil disobedience activist and a well-known Free Stater who was released recently after serving 58 days in a Keene, New Hampshire Department of Corrections facility for videotaping the lobby of the Keene District Court, has been placed under arrest for driving with a suspended license. Here’s a Qik [...]
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJeVSTQWaNc" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin John Stossel goes to Washington and turns the idea of “consumer reporting” on government itself. We are all consumers of government services, so why not ask if things can be done better? Stossel starts by taking a look at taxes and learns Americans pay more [...]
- A Response to Adams Critics, Blogger Lilyea, and His Arrest May 20, 2013
- Government Is Outsourced Domestic Violence May 19, 2013
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...
- reason: Not trolling. I just don't see the value in this...
- David Shirk: Though in the city of PA, he was in a park paid fo...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute