by Mike Grauer I just heard an amazing interview with the Researcher Jeff Sharlet on Coast to Coast AM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmLCTEI6qb0 <— Interview. The just of the interview that you can hear above is. World domination it not just on the left side of politics. Both sides have been corrupted. World domination. His book ,: The Family: The [...]
by Donna Holt The desire by our federal government to implement a national tracking and ID system did not start with the REAL ID Act in 2005. Under the guise of security, it has been attempted numerous times in the past, even during Ronald Reagan’s administration. The Senate voted against a national ID card system [...]
by Jim Anderson We do need a New World Order; nobody should deny that after all that has been going on for the past 100 years certainly we need a real change and transformation in our society both nationally and globally. I have given it some thought and would like to share my ideas with [...]
by Jim Andersen At the time of me writing this there are a Series of Un-Constitutional Laws attempting to be passed through our oppressive government. The first is, H.R.1388 and H.R.1444, these laws contain within them the idea of “Mandatory Volunteerism” this idea is uniquely Un-American as it coerces the youth (from middle school up [...]
This is the concluding piece to my article overall, this piece sets it firm in our minds that we are a free and powerful people. It sets it firm in our mind that with freedom comes responsibility to that freedom. The narrative proposed will lead to a better life for all.
In this closing segment I take the time now to begin concluding my article and offering up some solutions concerning how we can fix our broken society. This will be The New World Order of The People, where the individual is respected and exalted for their own self, in order to be free and prosperous.
In part 3 of 4 of my article of The New World Order of The People it is time to take the anger that came from the awareness and use it to find inspiration. The final solution is coming up in my final installment which is coming soon.
In Part 2 of A New World Order for the People, I propose that we start getting angry at the world of what is to come if we do nothing. I make my point clear now however, that this anger should not be used for violence as this would only hasten there plans rather I propose a non-violent resistance of the highest order.
This is part one of four of an article designed to awaken and motivate the reader to begin breaking away from the matrix that is our American culture and situation. The first part is intended to raise awareness of the situation.
by Logan Warren What is the Real ID act, and how and why did it come about? The Real ID act (H.R. 418) was introduced on January 26th, 2005. It was soon added as a silent adjunction to a must-pass military spending bill. With no debate, it was signed into law on May 11th. Its [...]
- “Is Bitcoin A Currency?” Debate – Gabriel Scheare VS Christopher North November 29, 2013
- The Swedish Myth by Stefan Karlsson November 29, 2013
- VV Round Table – Jeffrey Tucker, Govt Prohibiting Gardens, The Pope On Capitalism, & much more… November 27, 2013
- “PHIL Talks” Hosts Q&A at Liberty Mingle in Vancouver, Canada w/ Mike Shanklin & Victor Pross November 27, 2013
- Voluntary Virtues Round Table 8-10 pm EST November 26, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- Page not found | Earth Freedom News: […] Parody Of “DrinkingWithBob” On “Go...
- Benjamin II: Affiliate link...
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...