The Federal Appeals Court has ruled that video recording the police in a public place is a constitutional right for all U.S. citizens. This is a great win for the freedom movement. Public officials need to be held accountable for their actions. See ruling below. SIMON GLIK, Plaintiff, Appellee, v. JOHN CUNNIFFE, in his individual [...]
Today Free Talk Live co-host and freedom activist Ian Freeman, was convicted today for obstructing a police car who was trying to drive off with an activist in Keene, NH. He is currently incarcerated and you can write him at: DOC Cheshire Co Ian Freeman Bernard (this is best to ensure delivery) 825 Marlboro Rd [...]
- A Response to Adams Critics, Blogger Lilyea, and His Arrest May 20, 2013
- Government Is Outsourced Domestic Violence May 19, 2013
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...
- reason: Not trolling. I just don't see the value in this...
- David Shirk: Though in the city of PA, he was in a park paid fo...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute