The Federal Appeals Court has ruled that video recording the police in a public place is a constitutional right for all U.S. citizens. This is a great win for the freedom movement. Public officials need to be held accountable for their actions. See ruling below. SIMON GLIK, Plaintiff, Appellee, v. JOHN CUNNIFFE, in his individual [...]
Today Free Talk Live co-host and freedom activist Ian Freeman, was convicted today for obstructing a police car who was trying to drive off with an activist in Keene, NH. He is currently incarcerated and you can write him at: DOC Cheshire Co Ian Freeman Bernard (this is best to ensure delivery) 825 Marlboro Rd [...]
- VV Round Table 8-10pm EST – Josie Wales, 6 yr old Sexual Harassment, Bitcoin, Detroit, Pollution… December 10, 2013
- Victor Pross & Mike Shanklin After Show In Vancouver – Spanking & Summarizing The Event December 9, 2013
- “Is Bitcoin A Currency?” Debate – Gabriel Scheare VS Christopher North November 29, 2013
- The Swedish Myth by Stefan Karlsson November 29, 2013
- VV Round Table – Jeffrey Tucker, Govt Prohibiting Gardens, The Pope On Capitalism, & much more… November 27, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- Page not found | Earth Freedom News: […] Parody Of “DrinkingWithBob” On “Go...
- Benjamin II: Affiliate link...
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...