When a government chooses to separate itself from its people, the people retaliate by delivering an ultimatum for it to shape up or be renounced. If the ultimatum is unheeded, and government signs the divorce papers, it is then made clear that the people will either fall in line or be penalized. At this point [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Of all the founding fathers, Hamilton is the one I have least respect for. Taking all of the worst policies of all the other founders, and then compounding them in an effort to re-establish some type of Monarchy in the newly established states, he worked endless hours trying to accomplish [...]
Cash for clunkers not only is an attack on the poor, for reasons easily explained here, but even increases pollution, so that it becomes a prime example of the Law of Unintended Consequences. Before having your own car destroyed at taxpayer expense, find out why…
The debate started on a Sunday and ended officially on the following Saturday. One whole week of debating was exhausting but nonetheless engaging. Although at times the person I was debating against often employed the use of rhetoric and a slew of fallacies in their argument, and this includes sweeping generalizations that are very reminiscent [...]
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/8xeo6IY5Dh0" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xeo6IY5Dh0&fmt=18 by Clint Townsend Look what the Federal Government is doing to the Native Americans. To visit Michael Shanklin’s Youtube Channel please click here PFP Freedom Hour TV Saturday 9-10pm: http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=36 Don’t forget to check out our Radio shows: PFP Movement Radio Fridays 6-8pm http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pfpmovementradio Mike Shanklin Radio [...]
- While Murderers Run Loose In Philadelphia… May 22, 2013
- Open Carry March, Kimberly Rivera, Kokesh Kidnapping, Defense From Criminal Govt Officials May 22, 2013
- A Response to Adams Critics, Blogger Lilyea, and His Arrest May 20, 2013
- Government Is Outsourced Domestic Violence May 19, 2013
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...
- reason: Not trolling. I just don't see the value in this...
- David Shirk: Though in the city of PA, he was in a park paid fo...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute