[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/BtK8KRfYmiA" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin In 1996 the Ludwig von Mises Institute created this video about the Federal Reserve. Beginning with the barter system, the video series explains how the Federal Reserve came about and the need to abolish it. It also includes examples of the banking system, including fractional [...]
by James Cox In this engaging 1959 interview, her first on television, Ayn Rand capsulizes her philosophy for CBS’s Mike Wallace. The discussion ranges from the nature of morality to the economic and historical distortions disseminated about the “robber barons.” She also comments on her relationship with Frank O’Connor, provides some autobiographical information and gives [...]
Where is the man that Rand talked about? Does he, will he, ever exist? Ayn Rand predicted today’s political and economical crisis correctly. She knew that this was going to happen if we continued down the path of socialism she saw the country heading down. It was already evident to her at the time of [...]
by James Cox Change & Hope, what a false bag of goods the American people bought. On the President-Elects website www.change.gov/learn , it states: “The change we need isn’t just about new programs and policies. It’s about a new politics – a politics that calls on our better angels instead of encouraging our worst instincts; one [...]
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Peace, Freedom & Prosperity website. It seems like a long time coming, and I am so excited to finally launch the site and help start and continue the real change we need. Growth of a civilization depends on the individual taking ownership of his/her own life and not depending [...]
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- On Cloward and Piven, and OWS May 17, 2013
- Constitutions: Cognitive Dissonance & Utopian Unicorns May 16, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Are you capable of expounding on that, or just thr...
- reason: that'll show 'em...
- Michael Shanklin: It was actually a really good event. Lots of volun...
- Julie: Be careful!!! You will be dealing with Bloomberg a...
- terracoin forum: Unquestionably believe that that you stated. Your ...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute