http://mises.org/story/3504 Reposted by Michael Shanklin Mises Daily by Ludwig von Mises The entrepreneurs are not omnipresent. They cannot themselves attend to the manifold tasks which are incumbent upon them. Economic calculation as practiced in the market economy, and especially the system of double-entry bookkeeping, make it possible to relieve the entrepreneur of involvement in too much detail. [...]
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/DU5N3iLleu0" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin What would you wish for? Money? What does Dr. Ron Paul have to say on the subject? Ironically it’s what we here at Peace, Freedom, and Prosperity want as well. To vote up link on current.com: http://current.com/items/90164679_video-ron-paul-if-you-found-a-genie-in-a-bottle-what-would-your-3-wishes-be.htm OriginalYoutube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU5N3iLleu0fmt=18 To visit Michael Shanklin’s Youtube [...]
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=99 Reposted by Michael Shanklin By Peter Orvetti 6/5/2009 Good news from the U.S. Census Bureau! “The 2010 Census will be a short-form only census,” its website declares. It will still be longer than the Constitution calls for — asking for “name, sex, age, date of birth, race, ethnicity, relationship and housing tenure” — but [...]
http://mises.org/story/3505 Reposted by Michael Shanklin Mises Daily by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. How about a bit of reality? Not the ridiculous promises from Washington: the absurd talk of “green shoots” while unemployment soars and investment falls; the silly guarantees that GM has a bright future, even as its stock price falls to less than the [...]
http://mises.org/story/3473 Reposted by Michael Shanklin Mises Daily by Robert P. Murphy In two of his recent op-eds (here and here) for the New York Times, Nobel laureate Paul Krugman has challenged critics of the government’s intentions to regulate carbon dioxide emissions, and he has even specifically endorsed the pending Waxman-Markey bill which includes a “cap-and-trade” [...]
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/95174 Original Link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/03/ap/politics/main5059462.shtml Reposted by Michael Shanklin AP) The U.S. military’s failure to follow tightened rules for aerial strikes likely caused civilian deaths in a May 4 American bombing in western Afghanistan, a defense official said Wednesday. The finding comes from an internal review of the incident, said the official, who spoke to The Associated [...]
http://mises.org/story/3482 Reposted by Michael Shanklin Mises Daily by Christopher P. Casey I recently had surgery for appendicitis. Upon seeing me lying in a hospital bed, none of my visitors praised the bed’s healing power in curing my illness. All of them understood that although my condition was eliminated at the same time that I lay in [...]
http://mises.org/story/3489 Reposted by Michael Shanklin Mises Daily by Frank Shostak The fall in the headline consumer price index (CPI) in April for the second consecutive month has raised concern that the US economy might have fallen into a deflationary black hole. Year on year, the CPI fell by 0.7% in April after declining by 0.4% in [...]
http://mises.org/story/3469 Mises Daily by Mark Brandly Reposted by Michael Shanklin The release of the 2009 Social Security Trustees Reportindicates that the current economic crisis has negatively impacted the Social Security budget. It’s now projected that by 2016 Social Security spending will exceed revenues. According to the report, the financial condition of the Social Security program “remains challenging” [...]
http://mises.org/story/3479 Mises Daily by D.W. MacKenzie Reposted by Michael Shanklin Austrian economists have insisted that the Federal Reserve Bank helped cause the subprime housing boom that led to the financial crisis of 2008, and we are not alone in this opinion. According to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, Federal Reserve policy was “too loose for too long.” [...]
- “Is Bitcoin A Currency?” Debate – Gabriel Scheare VS Christopher North November 29, 2013
- The Swedish Myth by Stefan Karlsson November 29, 2013
- VV Round Table – Jeffrey Tucker, Govt Prohibiting Gardens, The Pope On Capitalism, & much more… November 27, 2013
- “PHIL Talks” Hosts Q&A at Liberty Mingle in Vancouver, Canada w/ Mike Shanklin & Victor Pross November 27, 2013
- Voluntary Virtues Round Table 8-10 pm EST November 26, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- Page not found | Earth Freedom News: […] Parody Of “DrinkingWithBob” On “Go...
- Benjamin II: Affiliate link...
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...