By David P Shirk In the mid 1700’s, there lay on a new continent clusters of colonies from many countries populated by many different people. Some were there as outcasts from their parent nation, and some to escape tyranny or oppression. Some came seeking to make a new life, and some in service of another. [...]
http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/?page_id=1140 By David P Shirk Of all the founding fathers, Hamilton is the one I have least respect for. Taking all of the worst policies of all the other founders, and then compounding them in an effort to re-establish some type of Monarchy in the newly established states, he worked endless hours trying to accomplish [...]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-HZAtdQBQ&fmt=18 [kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qs-HZAtdQBQ" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin 1/7/2010 Judge Napolitano explains why Timothy Geithner could face criminal charges over AIG coverup. To visit Michael Shanklin’s Youtube Channel please click here FREEDOMBOOK, Liberty facebook alternative: http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.org PFP Website: http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com Don’t forget to check out our Radio show: PFP Movement Radio Fridays 8-10pm [...]
http://mises.org/story/3469 Mises Daily by Mark Brandly Reposted by Michael Shanklin The release of the 2009 Social Security Trustees Reportindicates that the current economic crisis has negatively impacted the Social Security budget. It’s now projected that by 2016 Social Security spending will exceed revenues. According to the report, the financial condition of the Social Security program “remains challenging” [...]
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- On Cloward and Piven, and OWS May 17, 2013
- Constitutions: Cognitive Dissonance & Utopian Unicorns May 16, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Are you capable of expounding on that, or just thr...
- reason: that'll show 'em...
- Michael Shanklin: It was actually a really good event. Lots of volun...
- Julie: Be careful!!! You will be dealing with Bloomberg a...
- terracoin forum: Unquestionably believe that that you stated. Your ...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute