Imagine if you were king! Wouldn’t it be nice? You could do what you want, tell people what to do, practically go anywhere in the world and have anything you want? But wait! How do Kings and Government get to do all this? Most people, looking at our troubled world with it’s long history of [...]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uk5Mu4BRrY&fmt=18 [kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uk5Mu4BRrY" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin Just before 1:30am, the Senate passed the Health Care bill with 60 votes, defying the 10th amendment and the constitution once again. This procedural vote was crucial for securing passage before Christmas. To visit Michael Shanklin’s Youtube Channel please click here FREEDOMBOOK, Liberty facebook [...]
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090703/ap_on_go_co/us_health_care_overhaul Reposted by Michael Shanklin By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR, Associated Press Writer Ricardo Alonso-zaldivar, Associated Press Writer – Fri Jul 3, 7:25 am ET WASHINGTON – First you paid to insure your car. Soon you may have to add health insurance premiums to that stack of monthly bills as well. In a revamped health care system envisioned by senators, people [...]
by James Cox Originally Posted by t+ruth to Economy Repeal the Federal Reserve Act and eliminate the IRS. Now THAT would be the ultimate stimulus package!! The stock market rises and then crashes. Housing prices soar and then plummet. The Federal Reserve causes these booms and busts by constantly expanding and contracting the supply of [...]
by Jessica Pacholski There is an open letter from the We The People Foundation to Mr. Barack Obama that will appear in the Chicago Tribune on December first. In bold type it asks ” ARE YOU A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES?” and “ARE YOU LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO HOLD THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT?”, [...]
by Mike Poast “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” -1ST Amendment to the U.S. Constitution The [...]
- A Response to Adams Critics, Blogger Lilyea, and His Arrest May 20, 2013
- Government Is Outsourced Domestic Violence May 19, 2013
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...
- reason: Not trolling. I just don't see the value in this...
- David Shirk: Though in the city of PA, he was in a park paid fo...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute