[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/jyjaQ1RYjjc" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin Unbelievable story of a family escaping from the oligarchy in North Korea. There the government’s heavy hand denies basic civil liberties and has even made cell phones illegal. Breaking the law could easily land you in an execution chamber and this family is running for [...]
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6u_2MNwmos" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin In 2002, President Bush helped to extend credit to low-wage housing consumers of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. He pushed for not only this government implicit backing years ago, he also pushed for the legislation that bailout them out. In these times it is of [...]
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/dyALNpk6ytA" width="425" height="344" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /] by Michael Shanklin A speech by Murray N. Rothbard. Presented at the Mises Institute’s first conference, November 16-17, 1983: The Gold Standard, An Austrian Perspective. Murray Rothbard expands on the Gold Standard Before The Civil War. For more information please visit Michael Shanklin’s youtube channel:
by Jim Anderson We know about Barack Obama’s “Change.” His change is servitude, slavery and dedication to the so-called “almighty state!” We know that he seeks to implement a civilian defense force. One he called for a force that is “just as strong and just as well-funded a our military” he will force the youth [...]
- A Response to Adams Critics, Blogger Lilyea, and His Arrest May 20, 2013
- Government Is Outsourced Domestic Violence May 19, 2013
- Adam Kokesh Taken Into Federal Custody May 18, 2013
- There Is No Such Thing As A Right To Government May 18, 2013
- Republicans and Freedom May 17, 2013
- Federal Court Rules Videotaping Police Is A First Amendment Right August 31, 2011
- The Irrelevance of the Death of Bin Laden May 2, 2011
- The Plight of Mariestown November 1, 2011
- Licensing is Control, Theft and Slavery May 10, 2011
- Is Free Market Capitalism an Oxymoron? May 3, 2011
- David Shirk: Will explain further in about when I get to a full...
- David Shirk: There are several on YouTube showing at least 3 an...
- John Knoefler: So is there a link to a video of the arrest and th...
- reason: Not trolling. I just don't see the value in this...
- David Shirk: Though in the city of PA, he was in a park paid fo...
Latest from the Movement
- Anything Peaceful
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Freedomain Radio
- LewRockwell Blog
- The Mises Institute